Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dog Party!

Everyone who knows me knows that I love my pups so much! They are my furry children. I love to dress them up in costumes with my boys for Halloween. I love to include them in the family pictures. I love to celebrate their birthdays and have parties for them with their friends. I love to hang their professional pictures on the walls in our house. I love to buy them clothes or make them bandanas/necklaces to wear. I love to include them when we dress up for theme parties to match the family. I could go on and on but you get the idea.
So because I love my dogs so much I thought 6 years ago that it would be fun to work with my dogs. So I got a job at Three Dog Bakery and brought them to work with me. It was really fun for a short while. I am happy that I was able to do that and will always love the memories we made there. We were even in the newspaper once!
One of the best things about working at Three Dog Bakery was that I learned a lot about dog products and what is healthy for your dog. The dog food is made right here in Kansas City. I was able to take a tour of the facility. It was great seeing exactly where the food came from that my pups were eating. Also, all the cakes and yummy treats were made in the store. I felt so good about giving them the treats because I knew it was good for them too.
Every birthday party my pups have I always serve Three Dog Bakery products. All dog friends leave with full tummys and tired out from all the fun. Next time your dog has a birthday I recommend ordering a cake from Three Dog Bakery, serving their dog food and giving their treats in a doggy bag to take home.
Every dog deserves a birthday party. Dogs give unconditional love and should be spoiled on their special day (and everyday too)! Lots more dog birthday party ideas coming this week!
How cute are these for a baseball theme party?!?! Go Royals & Cardinals!
My pup's favorite!!!!
Visit http://www.threedog.com/?gclid=CIvr1t7vhLcCFQFx4AodoTcAJQ to order products or find a store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment