Friday, April 5, 2013

COLOUR RUN/WALK

Pastel Parties is sponsoring the 2013 COLOUR Run/Walk benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I am really excited about this race. It benefits a really great cause. I have a good friend with Diabetes and I know that so many other people do as well.  I plan on running in the race and doing as much as I can to help raise money for the Research Foundation. The event is May 4, 2013! If you live in the Kansas City area, sign up for the race. It is going to be so much fun! http://parkvillecolourrun.eventbrite.com/#
 
We are also having super fun Pre Colour Run Events! Next weekend we are having a wine tasting and portrait sessions! At the wine tasting on April 12th I will be having lots of giveaways for anyone who gives a donation-mint bubble necklace, pastel nail polishes, peach scarf from my favorite store- www.forever21.com & cupcakes from the fabulous Small Cakes Cupcakery- http://www.smallcakescupcakery.com/.
 
Also, I am running a special from now until the day of the race (May4th). I am going to donate a percentage of all party packages purchased during that time. Your party can be anytime this year but you have to purchase the package by May 4th. Go to www.pastelparties.com to see the packages or email me for special requests at pastelparties@gmail.com.
 
Thanks for all your help! It feels so good to do things for others! J

1 comment: