Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Ideas

Last week was Easter week! I love Easter because of all the spring colors, nice weather and adorable bunnies and chicks! There are a million fun things you can do for Easter like host a beautiful brunch and Easter egg hunts. Here is a recap of last weeks posts.
 
I was able to spend the afternoon with my son at his school Easter egg hunt. It was the cutest thing ever watching the adorable kids look for eggs & candy. They were so happy. Noah and I made his class Peeps sticks with a note saying... You are one of my favorite PEEPS! The kids loved them. I made Noah his Easter shirt too. It was fun and easy and everyone loved it.  
Jelly beans are for more then just eating! I think these are really cute ideas for jelly beans!!
 The TomKat Studio featured this kid's Easter party. I love it!! The bright colors are so fun! I think it would be really fun to make the bunny ears with the kids and have them wear them. Also, aren't the cake pops the cutest?!?!
 Adorable animals + yummy treats= cutest Easter treats ever!!! :) 
This Easter brunch by The TomKat Studio is so pretty. I love the pastel colors!! Also, I am obsessed with mint so when I saw this mint cake stand I got giddy. I love it so much and want it!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment