Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Gifts

I am dedicating this week to awesome Mother's Day gifts! Mother's Day is in 14 days and I thought you might need some help with gifts. Today I am featuring necklaces from Hot Mix Cold. I have a necklace from here and I wear it everyday! I love it so much. I have the circle necklace with the initials: E, B, W, N (me, my husband & boys). This necklace is very special to me because I love my family so much. I know any mom would LOVE this for a gift. What I love about this necklace is that it is small enough to wear with other necklaces but, great to wear alone too. I think the family tree necklace is very cool too. They both make awesome gifts! Hurry and get your order in now so it will be ready by Mother's Day! Here is Brandy's Etsy store for ordering:

No comments:

Post a Comment